音标：[ tʃɑ: ] 发音:用"char"造句"char"怎么读"char" in a sentence"char"的同义词
- The statue of diana was underpinned with charred piles .
- He crouched behind a lightning charred tree and waited .
- The third-degree burn is usually dry and dead white or charred in appearance .
- Char is a global variable which will always hold the source program being scanned .
- Sometimes a ting fragment of charred grass fell on her skin and left a greasy black smudge .
- A light piece of wood, similar to the flat side of an orange crate, had its front surface charred .
- Wood is charred by exposure to thermal radiation, the depth of the char being closely proportional to the radiant exposure .
- The sodium silicate makes the cork stick to the mold surface and also helps to withstand the charring action of the molten lead alloy .
- Prince char will sweep you away to the hall of mirrors
- And they tossed her charred bones into the river
- any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
同义词：charwoman, cleaning woman, cleaning lady, woman,
- a charred substance
- burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color; "The cook blackened the chicken breast"; "The fire charred the ceiling above the mantelpiece"; "the flames scorched the ceiling"
同义词：blacken, sear, scorch,
- burn to charcoal; "Without a drenching rain, the forest fire will char everything"
Char is the solid material that remains after light gases (e.g.