过去式: charactered 过去分词: charactered 名词复数: characters 现在分词: charactering
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- My waking character is far from sound .
- Some doctors are pretty puny characters .
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- It takes character to say a thing like that .
- He lacked f.j. 's strength of character .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- Old tom used to give the gun a character .
- Mr. heath was a man of unusual character .
- His character is tainted by self-seeking .
- (genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- an actor''s portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
同义词：role, theatrical role, part, persona,
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person''s qualifications and dependability; "requests for character references are all too often answered evasively"
同义词：reference, character reference,
- a written symbol that is used to represent speech; "the Greek alphabet has 24 characters"
同义词：grapheme, graphic symbol,
- an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story); "she is the main character in the novel"
同义词：fictional character, fictitious character,
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"
同义词：eccentric, type, case,
- good repute; "he is a man of character"
- engrave or inscribe characters on
- characterとは意味：character n. (1) 性質, 品性, 性格, 人格. 【動詞＋】 ◆We should analyze the character of this enterprise. この企業の性格を分析しなければならない ◆assume the character of… …の性質を帯びる The situation has assumed a dangerous character. 形勢が...
acquired character 中文, grass character 中文, character book 中文, dominant character 中文, character actor 中文, specific characters 中文, unit character 中文, essential character 中文, character building 中文, characiopsis 中文, characium 中文, characoidei 中文, characostomum 中文, characostomum asmilium 中文, character (l02) 中文, character a embly 中文, character access 中文, character acing 中文,