chat with 中文是什么意思
发音:用"chat with"造句"chat with"怎么读
- I enjoy a chat with a friend .
- I would like a private chat with you .
- Father chated with his neighbour while the children were playing .
- The president-elect had asked me to chat with rogers and to report my reactions .
- The politician stopped for a moment to chat with the comely woman leaning upon the gate .
- The morning after this chat with john, i was very forcibly reminded of another old oxford tradition .
- He seems to bring his armchair to the proscenium and chat with us in all the lusty ease of his fine english .
- For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself , since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper .
- In the evenings he installed himself in the window seat in the kitchen, smoking and chatting with the lame man jim, or mrs. narracombe .
- There was that in the accent and character of the answer which warned laetitia to expect the reverse of a quiet chat with miss middleton .
chats 中文, chat show 中文, chat forum 中文, yellow chat 中文, chat window 中文, chatting area 中文, party chat 中文, private chat 中文, chat settings 中文, chat shrike 中文, chat system 中文, chat till midnight 中文, chat with daniel 中文, chat with each other at lunchtime 中文, chat with sb 中文, chat-tanager 中文, chat; make conversation 中文,