音标：[ tʃæt ] 发音:
过去式: chatted 过去分词: chatted 名词复数: chats 现在分词: chatting
- Bryce harlow and i chatted about it .
- Yes . now let us go and have a chat .
- They're chatting like old school chums .
- We had a pleasant chat over a cup of tea .
- I can not chat about unimportant things .
- They were chatting away nineteen to the dozen .
- Tom 's tonight 's guest on the chat show .
- Let us chat over the tea .
- He comes to our room for a chat every once in a while .
- Squatting down , the two of them started to have a chat .
- songbirds having a chattering call
同义词：Old World chat,
- birds having a chattering call
同义词：New World chat,
- an informal conversation
同义词：confab, confabulation, schmooze, schmoose,
- talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
同义词：chew the fat, shoot the breeze, confabulate, confab, chitchat, chit-chat, chatter, chaffer, natter, gossip, jaw, claver, visit,