音标：[ tʃi:z ] 发音:用"cheese"造句"cheese"怎么读
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- The cheese is a little too sharp for me .
- Imitations also came into the cheese business .
- The cheese tastes a little too strong .
- The old fashioned cheese didn't ship well enough .
- Different as chalk and cheese
- Cheese is a solid ; milk is a liquid .
- They dined off bread and cheese .
- She has a partiality for french cheese .
- You and i are different as chalk and cheese .
- a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
同义词：tall mallow, high mallow, cheeseflower, Malva sylvestris,
- wind onto a cheese; "cheese the yarn"
- used in the imperative (get away, or stop it); "Cheese it!"
Cheese is a generic term for a diverse group of milk-based food products. Cheese is produced in wide-ranging flavors, textures, and forms.
rat cheese 中文, cheese burger 中文, cheshire cheese 中文, hard cheese 中文, cheese rennet 中文, cheese mite 中文, whole cheese 中文, macaroni cheese 中文, cheese straws 中文, cheersources trading co 中文, cheers，women soldiers 中文, cheertek 中文, cheerwell engineering limited 中文, cheery 中文, cheese aerial 中文, cheese and casein 中文, cheese and egg cake 中文, cheese and eggplant 中文,