- Sam chocked on the final words .
- He took a big gulp and almost chocked .
- She swallowed a plum-stone and was almost chocked .
- He could scarcely form the words. they were smothered, chocked .
- On opening the door she saw marine stretched on the bed, almost chocked by grief .
- Some dull, grey ashes, left, long days ago, coldly chocked up the bars .
- Chock the barrel up or else it will roll over
- Hope you can stomach a yard chock full of female ,
- The road was chock - a - block with cars again today
- Finally let us communicate without chock
chock 中文, rudder chock 中文, whaleboat chock 中文, universal chock 中文, chocking resistance 中文, ahead chock 中文, chock off 中文, welded chock 中文, boat chocks 中文, chocked flow 中文, chocked lake 中文, chocked throat 中文, chocked-flow turbine 中文, chocker 中文, chocking and hoarsing laryngopathy 中文, chocking coil 中文, chocking cough in children 中文, chocking effect 中文,