- It is difficult to photograph the actual chromosphere .
- The chromosphere is a frothy layer churned up by gases in the photosphere .
- Acoustic waves are a primary candidate for supplying the energy necessary to heat the solar chromosphere and corona .
- Active chromosphere binary
- Hybrid - chromosphere star
- Active chromosphere star
- White chromosphere one
- Is the outermost layer of the sun . similar to the chromosphere , usually it is only visible during total solar eclipse
- K . we still cannot completely explain why the temperature of the chromosphere and corona can be higher than the photosphere
- As shown in the photo below are eruptions of the gas trapped in the magnetic fields in the chromosphere . usually , they are about a few times the size of the earth
- 更多例句： 1 2
- a gaseous layer of the sun''s atmosphere (extending from the photosphere to the corona) that is visible during a total eclipse of the sun