音标：[ sigə'ret ] 发音:
- His coat was sprinkled with cigarette ashes .
- He has gone through three packs of cigarettes .
- Drop your cigarette ashes into the ashtray .
- I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves .
- A whiff of cigarette smoke struck his nostrils .
- He's always bumming cigarettes from others .
- Now the next thing he did was to light a cigarette .
- My gold cigarette case has taken to itself wings .
- I am sorry , this shop does not carry cigarettes .
- He lay back in bed smoking a cigarette .
A cigarette (from the French for "small cigar". Cigar comes, through the Spanish and Portuguese cigarro, from the Mayan siyar; "to smoke rolled tobacco leaves") is a small cylinder of finely cut tobacco leaves rolled in thin paper for smoking.
cigarette girl 中文, cigarette end 中文, cigarette paper 中文, cigarette holder 中文, filter cigarette 中文, cigarette case 中文, cigarette store 中文, cigaret holder 中文, cigaret paper 中文, cigaret roller 中文, cigaret store 中文, cigarete 中文, cigarette (l02) 中文, cigarette aligning drum 中文, cigarette alkaloid 中文, cigarette beetle 中文,