音标：[ 'klevə ] 发音:用"clever"造句"clever"怎么读
- He was too clever to give himself away .
- Her clever tongue gets on one's nerves .
- She is tough and strong and clever .
- He was too clever for us, he outwitted us .
- He is as clever as she is : every bit as ..
- He is hard working , but not very clever .
- The clever fox escaped the hunter .
- Was he a clever man or an idiot ?
- All said how clever and kind kate had been .
- He is honest rather than clever .
- showing inventiveness and skill; "a clever gadget"; "the cunning maneuvers leading to his success"; "an ingenious solution to the problem"
- showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others; "a cagey lawyer"; "too clever to be sound"
同义词：cagey, cagy, canny,
- mentally quick and resourceful; "an apt pupil"; "you are a clever man...you reason well and your wit is bold"-Bram Stoker
The CLEVER (for "Compact Low Emission VEhicle for uRban transport") is a type of tilting three-wheeled car that was developed in a collaboration between the University of Bath, BMW and a number of other partners from across Europe. CLEVER is designed as an alternative to conventional means of personal urban transport.