音标：[ klʌtʃ ] 发音:用"clutch"造句"clutch"怎么读
- Walden clutched at the back of the sofa .
- She stood there, clutching the railing .
- A drowning man will clutch at a straw .
- The discus was kind of the clutch event .
- Take one 's foot off the clutch .
- She released the clutch and the car began to move .
- Helen clutched nervously a bundle of package .
- Careless use of the clutch may damage the gears .
- Herb rose darted at her and clutched her arm .
- The garageman's hands clutched the rag more tightly .
- the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
同义词：clasp, clench, clutches, grasp, grip, hold,
- a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism; "this year''s model has an improved clutch"
- a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism; "he smoothely released the clutch with one foot and stepped on the gas with the other"
- a woman''s strapless purse that is carried in the hand
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- a number of birds hatched at the same time
- a tense critical situation; "he is a good man in the clutch"
- affect; "Fear seized the prisoners"; "The patient was seized with unbearable pains"; "He was seized with a dreadful disease"
同义词：seize, get hold of,
- take hold of; grab; "The sales clerk quickly seized the money on the counter"; "She clutched her purse"; "The mother seized her child by the arm"; "Birds of prey often seize small mammals"
- hold firmly, usually with one''s hands; "She clutched my arm when she got scared"
同义词：cling to, hold close, hold tight,
friction clutch 中文, dog clutch 中文, magnetic clutch 中文, clutch coupling 中文, clutch pedal 中文, wet clutch 中文, clusy 中文, clut 中文, clut color look utable 中文, clut color look-utable 中文, clutario liza 中文, clutch a lication valve 中文, clutch adjusting arm 中文, clutch adjusting cover 中文, clutch adjusting screw 中文,