音标：[ kəuld ] 发音:
用"cold"造句"cold"怎么读"cold" in a sentence"cold"的同义词
3.(谜语)难猜中的 (opp. hot)。
-ly ,-ness n.
- "cold it is" 中文翻译 : 好冷啊!how
- "in the cold" 中文翻译 : 冷却时
- "it was cold" 中文翻译 : 虽然它很冰冷
- "to be cold" 中文翻译 : 天气冷
- "cold，cold!" 中文翻译 : 天寒地冻
- "avoid damage of the cold with cold" 中文翻译 : 寒无犯寒
- "avoid damages of the cold with cold" 中文翻译 : 寒无犯寒
- "bitter cold; severely cold" 中文翻译 : 酷寒
- "cold as ice; cold as charity" 中文翻译 : 其冷如冰
- "cold boot, cold start" 中文翻译 : 冷启动
- "cold cold heart" 中文翻译 : 冷酷的心; 冷冷的心; 铁石心肠
- "cold detesting cold" 中文翻译 : 寒无犯寒
- "cold drawing, cold stretching" 中文翻译 : 冷拉伸
- "cold meat; cold buffet" 中文翻译 : 冷荤
- "intolerance of cold and cold limbs" 中文翻译 : 畏寒肢冷
- "intolerance to cold and cold limbs" 中文翻译 : 四肢不温; 畏寒肢冷
- "its such a cold cold town" 中文翻译 : 这是一个冰冷的世界
- "a bad cold" 中文翻译 : 重感冒
- "a bit of cold" 中文翻译 : 有点冷
- "a cold climate" 中文翻译 : 寒冷的气侯
- "a cold cook" 中文翻译 : 做殡仪馆生意的人; 殡仪馆生意人
- "a cold dish" 中文翻译 : 冷碟
- "a cold spleen" 中文翻译 : 脾失温煦
- "a cold welcome" 中文翻译 : 冷遇
- "cold autumn the lonely moon" 中文翻译 : 寒秋孤月
- "colcyt" 中文翻译 : 拉美科技委
- The president's look was cold and penetrating .
- It 's getting colder and colder from now on .
- He changed his manner; became very cold .
- There was a bitterly cold east wind blowing .
- The snow has stopped , yet it 's getting colder .
- It 's damp and cold , i think it 's going to rain .
- My skin soon chaps in cold weather .
- It is never excessively cold in winter there .
- He snuffs up salt and water to cure a cold .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration; "a cold climate"; "a cold room"; "dinner has gotten cold"; "cold fingers"; "if you are cold, turn up the heat"; "a cold beer"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion; "a cold unfriendly nod"; "a cold and unaffectionate person"; "a cold impersonal manner"; "cold logic"; "the concert left me cold"
- lacking the warmth of life; "cold in his grave"
- of a seeker; far from the object sought
- unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication; "the boxer was out cold"; "pass out cold"
- feeling or showing no enthusiasm; "a cold audience"; "a cold response to the new play"
- having lost freshness through passage of time; "a cold trail"; "dogs attempting to catch a cold scent"
- without compunction or human feeling; "in cold blood"; "cold-blooded killing"; "insensate destruction"
同义词：cold-blooded, inhuman, insensate,
- sexually unresponsive; "was cold to his advances"; "a frigid woman"
- so intense as to be almost uncontrollable; "cold fury gripped him"
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"; "stale news"
同义词：stale, dusty, moth-eaten,
- marked by errorless familiarity; "had her lines cold before rehearsals started"
- (color) giving no sensation of warmth; "a cold bluish grey"
- the absence of heat; "the coldness made our breath visible"; "come in out of the cold"; "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
同义词：coldness, low temperature, frigidity, frigidness,
- the sensation produced by low temperatures; "he shivered from the cold"; "the cold helped clear his head"
- a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs); "will they never find a cure for the common cold?"
Cold refers to the condition or subjective perception of having low temperature, the opposite of hot.A cold body is often described as having less heat, although this use of "heat" would be incorrect in the context of physics, as heat refers to the transfer of energy between bodies, which do not "have" heat themselves.
cold的中文翻译，cold是什么意思，怎么用汉语翻译cold，cold的中文意思，cold的中文，cold in Chinese，cold的中文，cold怎么读，发音，例句，用法和解释由查查在线词典提供，版权所有违者必究。