音标：[ kə'lektiv ] 发音:
- A degree of collective immunity may be observed .
- Do n't be a discredit to the collective .
- I do feel deeply the strength of the collective .
- The collective wealth has been accumulated bit by bit .
- State ownership in itself does not signify collective control .
- He was a benefactor with collective society at his back .
- The collective trichome cover of a plant surface is called pubescence .
- Commune is the form of organization of life and work in a collective .
- What was interesting was the collective use of whatever knowledge they had .
- To accomplish his own end he placed collective interests in the back of his mind .
- forming a whole or aggregate
- set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government; "collective farms"
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- members of a cooperative enterprise
A collective is a group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together on a specific project(s) to achieve a common objective. Collectives differ from cooperatives in that they are not necessarily focused upon an economic benefit or saving (but can be that as well).
collective fire 中文, collective fruit 中文, collective note 中文, collective goods 中文, collective farm 中文, collective species 中文, collective intervention 中文, collective ownership 中文, collective farming 中文, collections receivable for customers 中文, collections room 中文, collections specialist 中文, collections trusted 中文, collectionwise normal space 中文, collective accident insurance 中文, collective account 中文, collective accumulation 中文, collective action 中文,