用"coloring"造句"coloring"怎么读"coloring" in a sentence"coloring"的同义词
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- The coloring of these people was very original .
- The color of red grapes is in the skin .
- The producer made a telling use of color .
- The color of the big-jawed face was high .
- the act or process of changing the color of something
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
同义词：color, colour, colouring,
- a digestible substance used to give color to food; "food color made from vegetable dyes"
同义词：colouring, food coloring, food colouring, food color, food colour,