音标：[ ˌkɔmbi'neiʃən ] 发音:
- What an unusual combination of flavors !
- We tried it in every conceivable combination .
- It facilitates the combination of the different channels .
- I had a combination of brevity, clarity, and rhythm .
- It will take the same combination to straighten it out .
- This combination is named the square of the "interval" .
- Each cash truck had two tamperproof combination locks .
- They are combinations of politicians who are pursuing power .
- The family's reaction was always a combination of shock and joy .
- It does so out of the same combination of principle and self-interest .
- the act of combining things to form a new whole
- the act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order
- a collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities
- an alliance of people or corporations or countries for a special purpose (formerly to achieve some antisocial end but now for general political or economic purposes)
- a group of people (often temporary) having a common purpose; "they were a winning combination"
- a sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock; "he forgot the combination to the safe"
- a coordinated sequence of chess moves
In mathematics a combination is a way of selecting several things out of a larger group, where (unlike permutations) order does not matter. In smaller cases it is possible to count the number of combinations.
chemical combination 中文, combination cracking 中文, combination vessel 中文, combination car 中文, colour combination 中文, combination gas 中文, vertical combination 中文, combination room 中文, combination salad 中文, combinate form 中文, combinated magnetic jig 中文, combinati 中文, combinating vessel 中文, combinatioal logic element 中文, combination a er 中文, combination ability 中文, combination actuator 中文, combination adctuator 中文,