音标：[ kə'miʃən ] 发音:
过去式: commissioned 过去分词: commissioned 名词复数: commissions 现在分词: commissioning
- He gets commission on top of his salary .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- He had hoped croft would be commissioned .
- In 1388 the crown issued commissions .
- He commissioned a statue of his wife .
- I got flu and was out of commission for a week .
- How many people sit on the commission ?
- This plant was commissioned toward the end of 1966 .
- Each bullet has got its commission .
- Commission means the remuneration paid to an agent .
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- the act of committing a crime
- the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
- a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something; "the judge''s charge to the jury"
- a special group delegated to consider some matter; "a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle
- a group of representatives or delegates
同义词：deputation, delegation, delegacy, mission,
- a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary); "he works on commission"
- the state of being in good working order and ready for operation; "put the ships into commission"; "the motor was out of commission"
- charge with a task
- put into commission; equip for service; of ships
- place an order for
- commissionとは意味：１commission n. (1) 委任, 委任状; 委員会; 任命; 依頼; 就任. 【動詞＋】 ◆accept a commission 将校に任命される ◆The Government has appointed a commission to investigate the matter. 政府はその件を調査するために委員(会)を任命した ◆award a commission to s...
zoning commission 中文, interstate commerce commission 中文, federal aviation commission 中文, federal trade commission 中文, commissary line 中文, commissary of the holy land 中文, commissary privileges 中文, commissary services 中文, commissary spaces 中文, commission (expense) 中文, commission a ship 中文, commission account 中文, commission against corruption 中文,