conferring benefits 中文是什么意思
发音:用"conferring benefits"造句"conferring benefits"怎么读
- One firm's activities confer benefits on other firms .
- Those who confer benefits should not sneer others i don't like my benefactor to laugh at me .
- Similarly , holding a smart card should not confer benefits ( other than perhaps enhanced service ) unavailable to those who choose not to utilize a smart card
- These foods , she explained , might confer benefits through components other than vitamins , or through their unique combinations of nutrients - though , she added , there is still much to be learned in this area
- Equally importantly , insofar as sima qian had restored to life an array of remarkable men and women from the central states , he lived in the pious hope that these especially potent spirits among the civilized dead would choose in return to confer benefits on sima qian and his family as long as the shiji continued to be read
confer 中文, confer posthumously 中文, rule conferring power 中文, rule conferring rihgt 中文, right to confer 中文, confer with on 中文, conferring of powers 中文, confer with about 中文, authority conferred by law 中文, conferrable 中文, conferral 中文, conferrale 中文, conferree 中文, conferrer 中文, conferring of academic titles 中文, confersor 中文, conferted 中文, confertim 中文,