- The customs officer confiscated the smuggled goods ...
- His property was confiscated for nonpayment of taxes .
- The boat is confiscated .
- The state confiscated land from those who opposed the revolution .
- There was mame by my side confiscating my intellects and attention .
- Your jewels, gold, silver, and other riches must all be confiscated to the roman treasury .
- He and his books were in frequent requisition as to property confiscated and made national .
- Or you hear about a naval vessel that's up for auction or a vessel that's been confiscated by the customs for smuggling .
- Iii the assets located in hong kong can be confiscated
- But a copy was confiscated by customs in 1999
- confiscateとは意味：confiscate v. (財産を)没収する. 【副詞１】 ◆summarily confiscated contraband 略式命令によって没収された禁制品. 【＋前置詞】 ◆confiscate millions of dollars' worth of illegal drugs from couriers who enter the country 入国する密輸商から何百万ドルという価...