音标：[ kən'tein ] 发音:用"contain"造句"contain"怎么读"contain"的同义词"contain" meaning
- The outer ring contains the valence electrons .
- Pyroxenes and amphiboles also contain calcium .
- Clay contains available nutrient elements .
- The number 101. 11 contains only five bits .
- His doctrine contained nothing novel .
- Wood charcoal contains up to 98% carbon .
- The angle is contained by the lines ab and ac .
- An atom contains a tiny heavy nucleus .
- It contained a sequence of engaging dials .
- Please contain your enthusiasm for a moment .
- hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of; "Arrest the downward trend"; "Check the growth of communism in South East Asia"; "Contain the rebel movement"; "Turn back the tide of communism"
同义词：check, turn back, arrest, stop, hold back,
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger"
同义词：control, hold in, hold, check, curb, moderate,
- include or contain; have as a component; "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"; "The record contains many old songs from the 1930''s"
- contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
同义词：hold, bear, carry,
- be capable of holding or containing; "This box won''t take all the items"; "The flask holds one gallon"
- be divisible by; "24 contains 6"
- containとは意味：contain v. 入れる; (感情などを)抑える. 【副詞１】 ◆He barely contained his anger. やっとの思いで怒りを抑えた ◆We could hardly contain our delight. 喜びの気持ちをほとんど抑えることができなかった ◆I could no longer contain my curiosity. もうそれ以上自分の好奇心を抑えるこ...