音标：[ 'kɔntrækt ] 发音:
过去式: contracted 过去分词: contracted 名词复数: contractibility
- Ab extends by 2mm and bc contracts by 2mm .
- Speech makes more use of contracted forms .
- They want my john hancock on the contract .
- The contract was terminable by either party .
- The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser .
- He is bound by the terms of the contract .
- He had already contracted a liaison with some girl .
- I soon contracted expensive habits .
- I want the contract in black and white .
- This contract between us holds good for a year .
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
- a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness; "He got AIDS"; "She came down with pneumonia"; "She took a chill"
- become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
同义词：abridge, foreshorten, abbreviate, shorten, cut, reduce,
- make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
- compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- make smaller; "The heat contracted the woollen garment"
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
同义词：compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, press,
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
同义词：sign, sign on, sign up,
A contract is an agreement having a lawful object entered into voluntarily by two or more parties, each of whom intends to create one or more legal obligations between or among them. The elements of a contract are "offer" and "acceptance" by "competent persons" having legal capacity who exchange "consideration" to create "mutuality of obligation.
contracted 中文, conditional contract 中文, unilateral contract 中文, gratuitous contract 中文, contract miner 中文, short contract 中文, land contract 中文, literal contract 中文, civil contract 中文, contracid 中文, contraclinal valley 中文, contraclinal valleys 中文, contraclockwise 中文, contracptive device 中文, contract 1 中文, contract 2 中文, contract a debt 中文, contract a foreign loan 中文,