音标：[ kən'venʃən ] 发音:
- He sets at naught every convention of society .
- They had numerous mental conventions .
- She is a person not hampered by convention .
- We follow geneva convention procedures .
- This convention results in no ambiguity .
- All three men wore convention name tags .
- The facilities required for convention are extensive .
- He was delegated to the convention .
- He felt hemmed in by convention .
- These appeared to be a silent convention between them .
- the act of convening
- orthodoxy as a consequence of being conventional
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
同义词：normal, pattern, rule, formula,
- (diplomacy) an international agreement
- a large formal assembly; "political convention"
national convention 中文, convention money 中文, city convention 中文, convential memory 中文, conventicle 中文, conventio 中文, conventioal activated sludge process 中文, conventioinmanum 中文, convention (eu treaty, title vi) 中文, convention a licatio 中文, convention against corruption 中文, convention against nuclear terrorism 中文,