音标：[ kən'və:ʃən ] 发音:
- Waste conversion is a part of the production process .
- It was a perfect conversion .
- This consists of conversion of greasy wool into clean wool .
- Scientists do not yet know how this conversion is made .
- The h conversion code provides a facility for printing out characters .
- It is her uncle, the bonze, who has found out about her conversion .
- This method represents a useful conversion of the carbonyl group to the amino group .
- U.s. demand for beef has fostered considerable conversion of forest to pasture .
the conversion of to organic cell constituents is a reductive process. 转化为有机的细胞成分是还原过程。
- As a matter of fact, we are aware of the conversion of matter into energy all the time .
- a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
同义词：rebirth, spiritual rebirth,
- a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
- a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
- a change of religion; "his conversion to the Catholic faith"
- an event that results in a transformation
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis
- conversionとは意味：conversion n. 変化, 転換; 改造; 改宗, 転向; 兌換(だかん). 【動詞＋】 ◆carry out the conversion of Indian railroads to a standard gauge インドの鉄道(線路)を標準軌間に変更する carry out the conversion from file cabinet to computer ファイルキャビネ...