音标：[ 'kaunti ] 发音:
- County boroughs lose their autonomy .
- The mountain lies between two counties .
- He was the deadest shot in the county one time .
- He belongs to the county set .
- In county courts costs are in the discretion of the court .
- The criminal has been sent to the county seat under guard .
- In that year county after county fell to the enemy .
- Ours is a small county .
- Administratively , the country is divided into counties .
- The jinggang mountains stand where the boundaries of four counties meet .
- (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government; "the county has a population of 12,345 people"
- (United States) the largest administrative district within a state; "the county plans to build a new road"
A county is a geographical region of a country used for administrative or other purposes The Chambers Dictionary, L. Brookes (ed.
county seat 中文, county family 中文, county council 中文, county town 中文, county sessions 中文, county borough 中文, county alderman 中文, county farm 中文, county commissioner 中文, counts per minutecpm 中文, counts per second 中文, counts per turn 中文, countship 中文, countup 中文, county agent 中文, county at the center 中文, county bank 中文, county bank ltd 中文,