音标：[ kri:m ] 发音:
过去式: creamed 过去分词: creamed 名词复数: creams 现在分词: creaming
- The cream rose to the top some time ago .
- They ate raspberry tarts and ice cream .
- I'm going to get the cream of it now .
- The children clamoured for ice cream .
- The boy ate several dishfuls of ice cream .
- I can never resist strawberries and cream .
- Put some of this cream on that burn .
- May i use your cream and lipstick ?
- Mother is dishing the ice cream .
- To follow , we will have peaches and cream , please .
- toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- the part of milk containing the butterfat
- the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England''s young men were killed in the Great War"
- add cream to one''s coffee, for example
- remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
同义词：skim, skim off, cream off,
- put on cream, as on one''s face or body; "She creams her face every night"
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
同义词：bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick,
- make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
Cream is a dairy product that is composed of the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk before homogenization. In un-homogenized milk, the fat, which is less dense, will eventually rise to the top.
foundation cream 中文, shaving cream 中文, whipping cream 中文, bristol cream 中文, barrier cream 中文, facial cream 中文, cold cream 中文, whipped cream 中文, chocolate cream 中文, creaky voice 中文, creal 中文, crealbin 中文, crealll or sea―bed delici 中文, crealock 中文, cream aging vat 中文, cream antotalia turkeyy 中文, cream bacon and egg sauce noodle 中文, cream base 中文,