音标：[ 'kredit ] 发音:
过去式: credited 过去分词: credited 名词复数: credits 现在分词: crediting
- I gave the student almost full credit .
- I did not give you credit for such skill .
- Letter of credit belongs to banker's credit .
- I'd love to take credit for that decision .
- Sorry , i left my credit card at home .
- Such a student is a credit to his class .
- Excess demand for credit is common .
- Economics interests itself in money and credit .
- Credit is usually only given for thirty days .
- Lasting credit is due to all concerned .
- used in the phrase `to your credit'' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise; "she already had several performances to her credit";
- recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
- an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person''s or an organization''s ability to fulfill their financial commitments
- an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work; "the credits were given at the end of the film"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying"
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student''s essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
同义词：citation, cite, acknowledgment, reference, mention, quotation,
- arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
- money available for a client to borrow
- an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
- give someone credit for something; "We credited her for saving our jobs"
- ascribe an achievement to; "She was not properly credited in the program"
- accounting: enter as credit; "We credit your account with $100"
- creditとは意味：１credit n. (1) 信用; 名声, 評判; 誉(ほま)れ, 名誉; 認めること; クレジット 《出版物 演劇 放送などで制作関係者 出演者の表示》; 《米》 (科目の)履修証明, 履修単位. 【動詞＋】 ◆accept undeserved credit 身に余る栄誉を受ける I cannot accept (any) credit for something I didn't do....
cash credit 中文, bank credit 中文, plastic credit 中文, swap credits 中文, clean credit 中文, credit man 中文, credit line 中文, open credit 中文, credit bureau 中文, credicodi 中文, credidio 中文, credir expa ion 中文, credir expansion 中文, credisa 中文, credit (finance) 中文, credit a sum to someone 中文, credit account 中文, credit account card 中文,