音标：[ krʌst ] 发音:
过去式: crusted 过去分词: crusted 名词复数: crusts 现在分词: crusting
- Look , the paste has crusted on your sleeve .
- Strains in the earth's crust seem to pile up .
- There was salt crusted everywhere .
- The snow has crusted over .
- Sodium is the sixth most abundant element in the earth's crust .
- They must have appeared first as crusts and clinkers .
- Stratigraphy studies the sequence of the rocks in the earth's crust .
- The crust seals the soil and prevents the evaporation of water .
- They cut straight downwards through the hard, brush covered crust .
- Repeat these steps until the suture line is free of blood and crusts .
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
同义词：gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness,
- the outer layer of the Earth
- a hard outer layer that covers something
- form a crust or form into a crust; "The bread crusted in the oven"