- He knows little about vegetable cultivation .
- Cultivation is not civilization .
- The land is not fertile enough to repay cultivation .
- The other half is under cultivation and natural pasture .
- This implied extending cultivation to less fertile land .
- Historically, shifting cultivation was not limited to the tropics .
- Cultivation has only brought me inconveniences and troubles .
- Pity is acquired and improved by the cultivation of reason .
- The grasslands are the most suitable areas for wet rice cultivation .
- In my opinion , we must depend on intensive cultivation to feed ourselves .
- (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
- the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- socialization through training and education to develop one''s mind or manners; "her cultivation was remarkable"
- the process of fostering the growth of something; "the cultivation of bees for honey"
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
同义词：polish, refinement, culture, finish,
- cultivationとは意味：cultivation n. 耕作, 栽培, 養殖; 修養. 【動詞＋】 ◆Plentiful water and a sunny climate enable the intensive cultivation of wet rice. 豊富な水と日光に恵まれた気候が水稲の集約的栽培を可能にしている ◆In the US cultivation of the vine has been inst...