- He knows little about vegetable cultivation .
- Cultivation is not civilization .
- The land is not fertile enough to repay cultivation .
- The other half is under cultivation and natural pasture .
- This implied extending cultivation to less fertile land .
- Historically, shifting cultivation was not limited to the tropics .
- Cultivation has only brought me inconveniences and troubles .
- Pity is acquired and improved by the cultivation of reason .
- The grasslands are the most suitable areas for wet rice cultivation .
- In my opinion , we must depend on intensive cultivation to feed ourselves .
- (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
- the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- socialization through training and education to develop one''s mind or manners; "her cultivation was remarkable"
- the process of fostering the growth of something; "the cultivation of bees for honey"
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
同义词：polish, refinement, culture, finish,