音标：[ 'saiklik ] 发音:用"cyclic"造句"cyclic"怎么读
- The unsaturated link occurs in a cyclic system .
- The cyclic model of the universe is clearly attractive .
- There is only one lower-energy orbital in a cyclic system .
- The refrigerant in a household refrigerator also undergoes a cyclic process .
- The relations reflect the nature of the tectonic movement, that is, gradual or cyclic .
- Among the first things a watcher of the sky becomes aware of is the cyclic nature of what is seen .
- Similar cyclic stresses may have occurred due to wind-induced swaying motion during storage .
- Other cyclic variations in the relationships between sun, moon and earth also affect tidal range .
- The principle of cyclic sedimentation applies to deposits dating from earliest paleozoic time to the holocene .
- A process in which the final state of the system is the same as the initial state is called a cyclic process .
- recurring in cycles
- of a compound having atoms arranged in a ring structure
- forming a whorl or having parts arranged in a whorl; "cyclic petals"; "cyclic flowers"
- conforming to the Carnot cycle
- marked by repeated cycles