用"cypress"造句"cypress"怎么读"cypress" in a sentence"cypress"的同义词
- Green and luxuriant are the pines and cypresses ..
- The driveway was sheltered by a large cypress tree .
- Cypress and redwood are seldom used in the superstructure of commercial greenhouses .
- I thought of those cold scenes of his, with their picturesque peasants and cypresses and olive-trees .
- There are low water-covered lands where cypress trees, shaped like long-necked wine bottles, rise out of dark, quiet waters into dark, tent-like masses of vines above .
- Hospital authority participates in " exercise cypress
- Oil of laurel & blue cypress are natural fragrance
- ? norwaves the cypress in the palacewalk ?
- Cypress branches used as a symbol of mourning
- Thought l ' d float a bit because of the hinoki cypress wood
- any of numerous evergreen conifers of the genus Cupressus of north temperate regions having dark scalelike leaves and rounded cones
- wood of any of various cypress trees especially of the genus Cupressus
Cypress is the name applied to many plants in the cypress family Cupressaceae, which is a conifer of northern temperate regions. Most cypress species are trees, while a few are shrubs.