过去式: dallied 过去分词: dallied 现在分词: dallying
- The speaker dallied with his pen nervously
- Having dallied with the mortals , they return to olympus
- How can you dally with such a serious problem
- Well , there ' s no sense in dilly - dallying , you know ?
- We don ' t have time to dilly - dally . - pull around the boat
- No pushing . no pushing . but let ' s not dilly - dally
- One shouldn ' t dally with a girl ' s affection
- - we don ' t have time to dilly - dally . - pull around the boat
- This is no mere dallying of love between us , my lover
- He that dallies with enemy gives him leave to kill him
- consider not very seriously; "He is trifling with her"; "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania"
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同义词：chat up, flirt, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash,
- waste time; "Get busy--don''t dally!"
- behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl''s affection"
同义词：toy, play, flirt,