音标：[ 'dæmidʒ ] 发音:
过去式: damaged 过去分词: damaged 名词复数: damages 现在分词: damaging
- The ship arrived with damage to bulwarks .
- A lot of crops were damaged by the frost .
- The honey fungus is perhaps most damaging .
- The damaged plane spiraled towards the earth .
- I estimate the damage at 8,000 yuan .
- Subsequent muscle damage is usually evident .
- The ship sustained damage to her bottom .
- The bathroom shelter was not damaged at all .
- The ship is considerably damaged in her rigging .
- The 1938 addition had negligible damage .
- the act of damaging something or someone
同义词：harm, hurt, scathe,
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
同义词：wrong, legal injury,
- loss of military equipment
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
fragmentation damage 中文, consequential damages 中文, brain damage 中文, collateral damage 中文, exemplary damages 中文, sea damage 中文, bomb damage 中文, sentimental damage 中文, country damage 中文, damadian 中文, damadio 中文, damafang 中文, damaga 中文, damagaram takaya 中文, damage (damage) 中文, damage (or failure) sensitivity 中文, damage a e ment routine 中文, damage accident 中文,