音标：[ di:l ] 发音:
过去式: dealt 过去分词: dealt 现在分词: dealing
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- He butted in and loused up the deal .
- We have a heavy correspondence to deal with .
- The matter is urgent and must be dealt with at once .
- This deal occurred in a pairs event .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- This would claim a good deal of your attention .
- I owe my teachers and parents a great deal .
- Are you sure this deal is on the level ?
- We don't usually deal in perishables .
- the act of apportioning or distributing something; "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
- the act of distributing playing cards; "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he''s a master of the business deal"
同义词：trade, business deal,
- an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement); "he got a good deal on his car"
- the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time; "I didn''t hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand"
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同义词：batch, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad,
- wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
同义词：consider, take, look at,
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
同义词：cover, treat, handle, plow, address,
- do business; offer for sale as for one''s livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
- sell; "deal hashish"
- distribute cards to the players in a game; "Who''s dealing?"
- give (a specific card) to a player; "He dealt me the Queen of Spades"
- give out as one''s portion or share
同义词：share, divvy up, portion out, apportion,
- administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
同义词：distribute, administer, mete out, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out,
- take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students"
- behave in a certain way towards others; "He deals fairly with his employees"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can''t handle nuts"; "She managed her parents'' affairs after they got too old"
同义词：manage, care, handle,
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
同义词：conduct, carry on,
- come to terms with; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
同义词：cope, get by, make out, make do, contend, grapple, manage,
- dealとは意味：１deal n. 取引; 協定; 取り扱い, 仕打ち; 分量; (トランプで)一番. 【動詞＋】 ◆arrange a deal with… …と取引をまとめる ◆clinch a deal 取引をまとめる ◆close a deal 商談をまとめる ◆complete a deal 取引をまとめあげる ◆conclude a deal 協定を取り決める ◆The Reagan Administr...
In cryptography, DEAL (Data Encryption Algorithm with Larger blocks) is a block cipher derived from the Data Encryption Standard (DES). The design was proposed in a report by Lars Knudsen in 1998, and was submitted to the AES contest by Richard Outerbridge (who notes that Knudsen had presented the design at the SAC conference in 1997).