- Aliens deemed undesirable may be deported .
- Millions of them starved or were arrested and deported .
- The girls in this class deport themselves gracefully
- We deport aliens who slip across our borders
- Well , for starters , their housekeeper got deported ,
- The act or an instance of deporting
- He was convicted of drug offences and deported
- Deportation . i can have her deported back to china
- - so ? ? - so ifl get caught , i get deported
- Get out of here before l have you deported to jersey
- expel from a country; "The poet was exiled because he signed a letter protesting the government''s actions"
- hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：behave, acquit, bear, conduct, comport, carry,
- deportとは意味：deport v. 《文語》 ふるまう; 追放する, 移送する. 【副詞１】 ◆deport oneself bravely 勇ましくふるまう ◆deport oneself decently 慎しみ深くふるまう ◆She deported herself gracefully. 彼女は物腰がしとやかであった ◆deport oneself ill へたにふるまう ◆deport oneself ...