derivative of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"derivative of"造句"derivative of"怎么读
- The derivative of the step is the impulse .
- Ozone is formed in the reaction, and a nitro derivative of the olefin .
- Esters are named as derivatives of the acids from which they are derived .
- It is interesting and enlightening to consider the derivative of a vector .
- Derivatives of bromine are much more active than the corresponding one of chlorine .
- The derivative of the composite function is the product of the derivatives of the components .
- Ketones are named by the iupac system as derivatives of the class name for this homologous series, "alkanones. "
- Higher order radial derivatives of bloch type functions
- Synthesis of derivatives of 3 - c - aminomethyl ribofuranose
- Products include derivatives of phenylhydrazine and naphthalene
petrochemical derivative 中文, individual derivative 中文, derivative hybrid 中文, indole derivatives 中文, generalized derivative 中文, derivative phase 中文, derivative chronopotentiometry 中文, derivative revenue 中文, derivative indexing 中文, derivative measurement 中文, derivative method 中文, derivative metrics 中文, derivative money 中文, derivative network 中文, derivative of a distribution 中文, derivative of a vector 中文, derivative of formula 中文, derivative of gravity 中文,