发音:用"devoted"造句"devoted"怎么读"devoted" in a sentence"devoted"的同义词
- Her life was devoted to the cause of justice .
- Your willoughby is your devoted attendant .
- Be devoted to the party 's educational task .
- She devotes all her love to her children .
- He devotes his time to the acquisition of knowledge .
- He was devoting himself to the stew .
- Yes , i want to devote my whole life to god ..
- I will devote all my life to the cause of education .
- At another time he devoted himself entirely to music .
- He is determined to devote his life to sicence .
- (followed by `to'') dedicated exclusively to a purpose or use; "large sums devoted to the care of the poor"; "a life devoted to poetry"
- zealous in devotion or affection; "a devoted husband and father"; "devoted friends"
Devoted is the sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel Elixir by American entertainer Hilary Duff with Elise Allen. It was published and released to booksellers on October 11, 2011.