音标：[ 'daiəri ] 发音:
- Guard it as you would a diary .
- There is no entry in his diary for that day .
- She kept a diary for over twenty years .
- I would hate my diary to get into the wrong hands .
- He drummed his fingers lightly on his desk diary .
- I'll look in my diary to see if i'm free next wednesday .
- The diary would be reduced to ashes and himself to vapor .
- I have neglected this diary ever since our arrival in lourdes .
- In his diaries he speculated about the possible identity of elli .
- Reporter silverman kept this diary of the days leading up to lift-off .
- a personal journal (as a physical object)
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- diaryとは意味：diary n. 日記, 日誌; 手帳型の日誌. 【動詞＋】 ◆I keep a diary. 日記をつけている keep a diary of one's work 仕事の日誌をつける. During all his travels he kept a careful diary. ◆publish a diary 日記を出版する ◆write a diary in English 英語で日...
A diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) with discrete entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day or other period. A personal diary may include a person's experiences, and/or thoughts or feelings, including comment on current events outside the writer's direct experience.