过去式: diced 过去分词: diced 名词复数: dice 现在分词: dicing
- He lost two dollars on a throw of dice .
- I sat down and saw the box and dice go round apace .
- As for the rest , no dice .
- He enticed his former employer into another dice game .
- For economy in drawing it is best to avoid pecked lines and diced filling .
- Having lost both his parents when he was a child he always felt that the dice were loaded against him .
- He felt the envelop with schultzy's fifty in his pocket and fought back the urge to the dice .
- I was convinced that, whatever the outcome of the offensive, it would end the war. this was hanoi's last throw of the dice .
- A new scarlet silk handkerchief with yellow dice dangled from his pocket like a flag on a still day .
- Deluxe game board , dice , stickers , game rules
- diceとは意味：１dice n. pl. (《米》 sing. die) さいころ (cf. →１die); さいころ遊び. 【動詞＋】 ◆play dice さいころ遊びをする ◆We rolled dice to see who would go first. (盤を使うゲームなどで)だれから始めるかを決めるためにさいころを転がした ◆Shake the dice before you throw them....