die for 中文是什么意思
发音:用"die for"造句"die for"怎么读
- I've been dying for a vacation for years .
- He would readily die for his motherland .
- If we die for the people , we shall die without regret .
- The joy i had felt all day died for a moment .
- When we die for the people , it is a worthy death .
- I am dying for something to eat .
- Oh, my son, if i could have died for you .
- I will do it if i die for it .
- A true-hearted girl could die for such a husband .
- He lives and dies for the honour of his particular god .