direct at 中文是什么意思
发音:用"direct at"造句"direct at"怎么读
- What she said was not directed at you .
- That remark wasn't directed at you .
- This beam of particles was directed at a thin gold foil .
- Almost all of luxun's essays were directed at the enemy .
- Out of ten f- of- f weapons directed at target, five scored direct hits .
- These are all terms of mild opprobrium when directed at the flatterer .
- In english, these are all terms of mild opprobrium when directed at the flatterer .
- Jeanie had no curiosity to make antiquarian researches, but, entering the town, went straight to the inn to which she had been directed at ferrybridge .
- Atc clears you to sha direct at 8000m
- The brunt of her argument is direct at the trade union leader