direct to 中文是什么意思
发音:用"direct to"造句"direct to"怎么读
- One's thoughts must be directed to the future .
- As soon as he got off the train , he went direct to the company .
- May i direct to you, comrade, the story of dr fong ?
- This was too direct to be histrionically misunderstood .
- His third army was now directed to concentrate in louisiana .
- His cares had been directed to the understanding and manners .
- Water from deep well is directed to thirsty cattle and parched crops .
- Their main effort is directed to stratigraphy and structure of outcrops .
- The girls were directed to put any extra pennies they might have towards church missions .
- We could ignore him and go direct to the chairman , but we would be skating on very thin ice .