- One's thoughts must be directed to the future .
- All of it had educated and directed him .
- So i get stuck with the directing job .
- He had directed aileen to meet him here .
- She directed the planning of the festival .
- " say " is commonly used with direct speech .
- This is in direct opposition to the savage .
- I am in direct contact with the hijackers .
- The owners directed that the factory be closed .
- The judge directed the defendant to answer .
- manageable by a supervising agent; "a directed program of study"
- (often used in combination) having a specified direction; "a positively directed vector"; "goal-directed"