音标：[ disk ] 发音:
- We observe three sunspot groups on the disc .
- A performance now transcribed onto compact disc .
- The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology .
- The beatles cut their first disc in 1962 .
- The disc has a heavy surface and the tone is faithless .
- The lower portion of the disc is submerged within an oil sump .
- Compact disc recordings give excellent sound reproduction .
- Moistened pasteboard or cloth was inserted between each disc .
- From this master disc, plastic discs are stamped out cheaply .
- The shaft and discs rotate at about forty revolutions per second .
- a flat circular plate
- (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
同义词：magnetic disk, magnetic disc, disk,
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
同义词：phonograph record, phonograph recording, record, disk, platter,
- something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moon''s disk hung in a cloudless sky"