- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- Disposable paper bags have been developed .
- Eleanor was treated as a disposable friend .
- This is a medical supplies company that produces disposable hypodermic syringes .
- The insulation of his heart by reserve during these many years, without a channel of any kind for disposable emotion .
- In figure 8-14 we show variations over time in the ratio of consumption to disposable personal income .
- [ scoffing ] makes the nikon look like a disposable
- Laboratory glassware . disposable micropipettes
- Specification for glass disposable pasteur pipettes
- Hygienic standard for disposable sanitary products
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
- designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
A disposable (also called disposable product) is a product designed for a single use after which it is recycled or is disposed as solid waste. The term often implies cheapness and short-term convenience rather than medium to long-term durability. The term is also sometimes used for products that may last several months (ex. disposable air filters) to distinguish from similar products that last indefinitely (ex. washable air filters).
disposable weight 中文, disposable income 中文, disport discharging port 中文, disporum bodinieri wang et tang 中文, disporum cantoniense 中文, disporum leschenaultianum 中文, disporum smilacina 中文, disposable acupuncture needle 中文, disposable adhesive electrode 中文, disposable aspiration needle 中文, disposable assessed income 中文,