音标：[ dis'tribju(:)t ] 发音:用"distribute"造句"distribute"怎么读"distribute"的同义詞
- The process is distributed into three stages .
- These plants were distributed into 22 classes .
- Amines are widely distributed in plants .
- The guest distributed themselves in the garden .
- The prizes were distributed among five winners .
- The personnel can be distributed in the warships .
- The values are not equally distributed .
- All the tickets were soon distributed .
- Microbodies are widely distributed in the plant kingdom .
- She distributed gifts in a bountiful and gracious manner .
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
同义词：circulate, circularize, circularise, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around,
- distribute or disperse widely; "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
- to arrange in a systematic order; "stagger the chairs in the lecture hall"
- cause be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
同义词：circulate, pass around, pass on,
- give to several people; "The teacher handed out the exams"
同义词：give out, hand out, pass out,
- administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
同义词：administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out,
- make available; "The publisher wants to distribute the book in Asia"
- be mathematically distributive
- be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses; "Values distribute"
- spread throughout a given area; "the function distributes the values evenly"
- distributeとは意味：distribute v. 分配する, 配布する; 分類する; 散布する. 【副詞１】 ◆distribute things equally ものを平等に配分する ◆The relief goods were equitably distributed among the sufferers. その救援物資は被災者の間に公平に分配された ◆distribute the paint evenly o...