音标：[ 'drægən ] 发音:
- I will starve him to death, the son of a dragon .
- Sir james's cook is a perfect dragon .
- The dragon was enraged at the woman .
- It 's said that dragons breathe fire .
- Two fiery dragons could not have been more furious than they were .
- Wukong said a spell to call the dragon king of the eastern sea .
- At midnight he would call the dragon king of the eastern sea to make rain .
- Why do you eat sticky rice wrapped up in bamboo leaves on dragon boat day ?
- The tartars employed another weapon, the so-called chinese dragon belching fire .
- The rebellious dragon was quite humbled and subdued, and became a most creditable younger brother .
- any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
同义词：flying dragon, flying lizard,
- a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings
- a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- dragonとは意味：dragon n. 竜, ドラゴン; 《口語》 気性のきつい人. 【動詞＋】 ◆St. George killed the dragon. 聖ジョージは竜を殺した. 【＋動詞】 ◆The dragon breathes fire. ドラゴンは火を吐く. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆a fire-breathing dragon 火を吐くドラゴン ◆a flying dragon 〔動物〕 トビトカゲ ◆...