音标：[ dri:m ] 发音:
过去式: dreamed 过去分词: dreamed 名词复数: dreams 现在分词: dreaming
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- Why should we dream away another year ?
- My liege, it is an ill time for dreaming .
- During her illness she had feverish dreams .
- You have been dreaming up a romance for me !
- Mayor orden stood, still half dreaming .
- It was as still and steady as dreaming .
- One is always rather fluid in a dream .
- Her life closed in a gentle dream .
- She just sits by the window and dreams away .
- a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe); "I have this pipe dream about being emperor of the universe"
- a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality; "he went about his work as if in a dream"
- a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"
- imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake; "he lives in a dream that has nothing to do with reality"
- a cherished desire; "his ambition is to own his own business"
- someone or something wonderful; "this dessert is a dream"
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
同义词：daydream, woolgather, stargaze,
- experience while sleeping; "She claims to never dream"; "He dreamt a strange scene"
- dreamとは意味：１dream n. 夢; (将来の)夢; 夢想. 【動詞＋】 ◆achieve a childhood dream 子供時代の夢を実現する ◆It was supposed to bring pleasant dreams. そうすると愉快な夢を見ると考えられていた ◆chase one's dream 自分の夢を追いかける ◆He has long cherished the dream of ...
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history.