音标：[ 'draivə ] 发音:
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- If you need a driver , i am your man .
- The driver pulled up at the traffic lights .
- The drivers must be oriented as given .
- He catches a job as a truck driver .
- Over his shoulder the driver snarled, "no. "
- The driver is in hospital with concussion .
- Ambulance drivers were killed sometimes .
- That car is being driven by a learner driver .
- He was a good and a careful driver .
- a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
同义词：number one wood,
- (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
- the operator of a motor vehicle
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle