音标：[ iə ] 发音:
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- A wisp of hair straggled across her ear .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The bullets whistled past his ears .
- Its note would reach deeper than the ear .
- Go on with your story; i am all ears .
- You have been over head and ears in care for him .
- It painfully affects my english ear .
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- He had a keen ear for voice of the people .
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
- attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- earとは意味：１ear n. 耳. 【動詞＋】 ◆accustom the ear to English sounds 英語の音声に耳を慣らす ◆It affects my ear(s) painfully. それは私には非常に耳障りだ ◆He applied his ear to the door. ドアに耳を当てた ◆A horrible din assailed my ears. ひどい騒音が私の耳を襲っ...
The ear is the organ that detects sound. It not only receives sound, but also aids in balance and body position.