- People said the aristocracy was effete .
- Here was i thinking you a new-sprung child of nature; there were you, the belated seedling of an effete aristocracy .
- During the middle ages , greek civilization declined and became effete
- Besides , metacognition training has brought the effete of transfer to the academic results
- At present the system has been put into practical use and has a good effete on information control
- Here was i thinking you a new - sprung child of nature ; there were you , the belated seedling of an effete aristocracy
- Discoloration of the tongue , commonly white , is due to deposits of epithelial debris , effete ( or worn - out ) bacteria , and food
- For many years architecture , however , lagged far behind scholarship . buildings continued to be put up in an effete , decorative gothic style
- At 6 o ' clock our work was over . after tidying up the meterials , we went to the eatery effete to had our supper . two days ' work made us exhausted , but we didn ' t forget our later work . receiving the news is just a beginning of the new term and our real work doesn ' t begun . during the supper we began our adepted team game , which made us forget tiredness . instead was our friends working together for two years , the progress of the club in the new term and the development aspect for the leaving days
- Finally this article argues that the legal requirement is not the requirement of exercising subrogation . the third part discusses the effete of exercising subrogation . this article embers , upon traditional " rule of warehousing " and mainly discusses the betrayal and transcendence of the " rule of warehousing " based upon these discussion
- 更多例句： 1 2
- marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; "a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility"; "a group of effete self-professed intellectuals"