electric current 中文是什么意思
发音:用"electric current"造句"electric current"怎么读
- Electric currents persisted only for a moment .
- The electric current varies directly with the voltage .
- Wires transmit an electric current .
- The question was how could electric current make words ?
- The signal consists of surges of electrons or electric current .
- The machine will start running as soon as the electric current is turned on .
- Oersted demonstrated that electric currents could produce magnetic effects .
- A flow of charge from one place to another constitutes an electric current .
- We make an electron gun which consists of a tungsten wire heated by an electric current .
- The corresponding electric currents are used to deflect an electron beam in a cathode-ray tube .
- a flow of electricity through a conductor; "the current was measured in amperes"