音标：[ in'djuə ] 发音:用"endure"造句"endure"怎么读"endure"的同义词"endure" meaning
- But the art of his lyrics will endure .
- If you insist then i'll endure it .
- Meantime, from day to day they endure .
- Her influence was the most enduring of all .
- He endured hardships to plan retaliation .
- He could not endure his airs as a man of fashion .
- I can not endure that noise a moment longer .
- This had bred a warm and enduring response .
- She wasn't able to endure being at a disadvantage .
- She could not endure the idea of it .
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
同义词：digest, stick out, stomach, bear, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, suffer, put up,
- undergo or be subjected to; "He suffered the penalty"; "Many saints suffered martyrdom"
- continue to live through hardship or adversity; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?"
同义词：survive, last, live, live on, go, hold up, hold out,
- continue to exist; "These stories die hard"; "The legend of Elvis endures"
同义词：prevail, persist, die hard, run,
- persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
- last and be usable; "This dress wore well for almost ten years"
同义词：wear, hold out,
- face and withstand with courage; "She braved the elements"
同义词：weather, brave, brave out,
- endureとは意味：endure v. 忍ぶ, 我慢する; 持続する. 【副詞１】 ◆His fame will endure forever. 彼の名声は永久に残るだろう ◆endure patiently しんぼう強く堪える ◆The company cannot possibly endure another setback. その会社はまた失敗したらあるいはもちこたえることができないだろう ◆He will ...